FAIRFIELD EAST COMMUNITY CENTER
Operated by Recovery Point West Virginia, Fairfield East Community Center offers a wide range of services.
Fairfield East Community Center
2711 8th Ave.
Huntington, WV 25703
- Open Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12pm to 1pm.
- An open candlelight Narcotics Anonymous meeting is held on Tuesday’s from 7pm to 8pm.
- “Design for Living,” open Alcoholics Anonymous meeting is held Friday evenings from 7pm to 8pm.
- Recovery Point Fairfield East hosts a summer program for children in the community.
- Rentals for the gym and/or cafeteria are available Monday through Friday 6pm to 8pm. Saturdays and Sundays offer open availability. Cost per hour is $20.
- Recovery Point Fairfield East maintains a computer lab, basketball gymnasium, cafeteria, game room, and playground open to the public for use Monday through Friday 8am-8pm. Fairfield East also has Her Place staff on site that provide assistance and resources for those in need of help with substance use disorder.
- Fairfield East provides a safe, comfortable environment for Her Place participants to visit with their children.