FAIRFIELD EAST COMMUNITY CENTER
Operated by Recovery Point West Virginia, Fairfield East Community Center offers a wide range of services.
Fairfield East Community Center
2711 8th Ave.
Huntington, WV 25703
- Open Alcoholics Anonymous meetings are held Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 12pm to 1pm.
- An open candlelight Narcotics Anonymous meeting is held on Tuesday’s from 7pm to 8pm.
- “Design for Living,” open Alcoholics Anonymous meeting is held Friday evenings from 7pm to 8pm.
- Recovery Point Fairfield East hosts a summer program for children in the community. The program consists of tutoring, activities, and lunch. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Reading tutoring will be available 11am to 12pm, in addition to Art from 2pm to 3pm. Tuesday and Thursday Math tutoring will be available 11am to 12pm and sports activities will be offered in the afternoon from 2pm to 3pm. Tutoring will be provided by Jessica Neal, volunteers from the community, and Recovery Point HER Place participants. Lunch is served at 1pm Monday through Friday for the children, courtesy of Cabell County Schools Summer Feeding Program.
- Rentals for the gym and/or cafeteria are available Monday through Friday 6pm to 8pm. Saturdays and Sundays offer open availability. Cost per hour is $20.
- Recovery Point Fairfield East maintains a computer lab, basketball gymnasium, cafeteria, game room, and playground open to the public for use Monday through Friday 8am-8pm. Fairfield East also has Her Place staff on site that provide assistance and resources for those in need of help with substance use disorder.
- Fairfield East provides a safe, comfortable environment for Her Place participants to visit with their children.