Serving Clients Across West Virginia
Recovery Point WV Provides Several Recovery Programs to Clients at NO COST!
We rely on grants, donations, and fundraising to offer our program to individuals in need. Our goal is to help individuals find lasting recovery from substance use disorders.
Recovery Point West Virginia provides a long-term, residential recovery program based on the social model of recovery. We offer drop-in recovery coaching services and transitional recovery residences through The Point Cafe, as well as The Point Apartments. Recovery Point WV programs follow the 12-Step model of Alcoholics Anonymous to help clients find lasting recovery. We also offer board-recognized Peer Recovery credential training at no cost to those with a desire to become certified. Recovery Point WV works to promote hope and recovery across the state.
To provide hope and healing to individuals and families suffering from and impacted by addiction through a peer-based recovery model and customized mental health services to build new lives and stronger communities.
To become the leading peer-to-peer recovery provider in the State of West Virginia.
Our Core Values
We believe and are dedicated to:
Perseverance in overcoming adversity and achieving personal goals.
Accountability and holding ourselves and each other to the highest levels of integrity, honesty and transparency.
Maintaining a culture of compassion, spirituality, love, equality, and trust.
Embracing authenticity and recognizing our truest and best selves.
Demonstrating a commitment to excellence and success.
Recovery Point WV Stats:
Recovery Point West Virginia’s long-term recovery program alumni maintain a 68 percent sobriety rate one year after graduating the program. Please contact us to learn more about what we offer in your community.
- Our facilities have served over 3500 individuals.
- Over 1200 residents have completed our programs.
- 90% of graduates that responded to our survey reported that they are still in recovery.
- 90% received additional training, education, and/or employment after graduation.
- 100-bed women’s long-term facility in Charleston.
- The Point Apartments: 30-bed transitional living space with space for 15 men and 15 women.
- 60-bed men’s long-term recovery facility in Bluefield.
- 100-bed men’s long-term facility in Huntington.
- 80-bed men’s long-term recovery facility in Parkersburg.
- Drop-in recovery coaching service at The Point Cafe.
- A WVCBAPP-certified PRSS training program.
- All locations are WVARR Certified.